Tripolar Electrode is the UNIEARTH ‘s latest innovation for the earthing industry. Designed by UNIEARTH to achieve maximum outer diameter which enables the electrode to work well with UNIEARTH GEC to achieve lowest ohmic values in the most difficult soil conditions. Best suited for sensitive and critical applications requiring very low resistance value.
- Copper bonded with a coating thickness of 250+ microns.
- Provides high electrical conductivity and anti-corrosion properties.
- Lowest resistance values even with a single earth pit.
- Greater safety and more reliability.
- Maintenance free , Easy installation, Long service life.
- An exceptional earthing system suitable for all types of soil.