Pipe in Pipe Earthing System
Consists of Pipe-in-Pipe Copper and GI electrodes, connecting system and ground enhancing compound
- GI Electrode is hot dip galvanized with a coating thickness of 86-100 microns.
- Copper Electrode is copper coated to a thickness of 100-250 microns.
- Pipe Cavity filled with UniEarth Electrofill-a conductive mixture.
- UniEarth Ground Enhancing Compound GEC is an innovative backfill compound.
- Provides high electrical conductivity and resistance to corrosion.
- Low maintenance, easy installation, Long service life.
- Suitable for normal soil conditions