Flat in Pipe Electrode
Designed on the principle of Flat-in-pipe technology the annular space between the inner flat and the external electrode is filled with UniEarth Electrofill – a compound which aids in increasing the service life , electrical conductivity and current withstand capacity of the earthing electrode. It is sealed cautiously from both the ends. A terminal with suitable sized diameter holes for easy connection to the load.
- GI Electrode is hot dip galvanized with a coating thickness of 86-100 microns.
- Copper Electrode is copper coated to a thickness of 100-250 microns.
- Pipe Cavity filled with UniEarth Electrofill-a conductive mixture.
- Provides high electrical conductivity and resists corrosion.
- Maintenance free , easy installation, Long service life.
- Suitable for normal soil conditions.