Advanced Electrode Earthing System
Advanced electrode earthing system is a solution for critical applications requiring very low resistance value. It consists of Tripolar electrode , Copper Bonded Electrodes, connecting system, Ground Enhancing Compound GEC and Ionic Gel Compound IGC
- Copper bonded electrode coating thickness of 250+ microns.
- Higher electrical conductivity and anti-corrosion properties.
- Maintenance free, easy installation.
- Projected service life of 20+ years.
- Ultra low resistance value.
- Best suited for harsh environments - particularly sandy soil and rocky ground.